We are the data controller which means we decide how your data is used and protected. We take your privacy and our responsibility to protect your information seriously. Read our privacy notice to understand:
WHO WE ARE
HOBBS THE PRINTERS LTD is a company registered in England & Wales under company number 00422132, with its registered address as set out below.
You can contact us as follows:
FAO: Data Controller
Address: Hobbs the Printers Ltd, Brunel Road, Totton, Hampshire, SO40 3WX
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOUInformation you provide:
- The information you provide to us might include: your name, company name, postal address, email address and phone number.
- Interact or correspond with us in letters, by phone, email/direct message or via our website or in person at our office.
- Become one of our suppliers.
INFORMATION ABOUT HOW YOU USE OUR WEBSITE
Our website (https://www.popwalls.co.uk/) may include links to third party websites and email address. By clicking on those links or enabling these connections you may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these websites and are not responsible for their privacy notices. Please ensure that you read the privacy notices on any such external websites.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUWe use your information lawfully and only for our own purpose. We do not sell your information to third parties. We only use your information on the basis of our ‘legitimate business interests’. This means our legitimate interests in conducting and managing our business and our relationship with you. Where we use your information for our legitimate interests, we make sure that we take into account any potential impact that such use may have on you. Our legitimate interests don’t automatically override yours and we won’t use your information if we believe your interests should override ours unless we have other grounds to do so (such as your consent or a legal obligation). If you have any concerns about our processing, you have rights and choices which include the right to object (please see the section headed Your Rights and Choices). We may use your information for the purposes listed below on the basis of our legitimate interests:
- To respond to your queries and correspondence
- To administer your account with us
- To improve the services that we provide to you
- To process any job applications you submit to us
- To operate a safe and lawful business or where we have a legal obligation
- To detect and prevent fraud and unauthorised access or illegal activity.
WHO CAN SEE YOUR INFORMATION
Your information may be processed by our staff or a third party we work with to deliver our business. Processing can mean any activity that involves the use of information about someone that can identify them. All uses, for example, obtaining, recording, storing, disclosing, organising, retrieving, deleting and destroying are types of data processing. We also have adequate technical and organisational safeguards in place in our company to protect your information. Third party processors of your information include:
- Our website hosts and operators, IT support providers, database operators, site analytics providers and software developers
- Our financial services and payment service provider
- Our auditors, technical consultants and legal advisors.
HOW WE LOOK AFTER YOUR INFORMATION
We use appropriate technological and operational security measures to protect your information against any unauthorised access or unlawful use, such as:
- Ensuring the physical security of our premises
- Ensuring the physical and digital security of our equipment and devices by using appropriate password protection and encryption
- Maintaining a data protection policy for, and delivering data protection training to, our employees
- Limiting access to your personal information to those in our company who need to use it in the course of their work.
HOW LONG WE KEEP IT FOR
We will retain your information for as long as is necessary to provide you with the services that you have requested from us or for as long as we reasonably require to retain the information for our legitimate interests, such as for the purposes of exercising our legal rights or where we are permitted to do so for purposes related to the operation of the company. We operate and look to find ways to reduce the amount of information we hold about you and the length of time that we need to keep it. For example:
- We archive our email and paper correspondence regularly and destroy unnecessary information
- We operate a best practice email retention policy requiring password protected folders and departmental shared drives to provide restricted access to information
- We conduct regular access reviews to keep access profiles and policies up to date
- We retain information relating to orders for approximately 7 years in accordance with standard accounting policies for a Limited Company
- We retain information relating to commercial contracts for approximately 7 years after expiration or termination whichever is the sooner in accordance with standard accounting policies for a Limited Company
- We destroy CVs and related information from job applicants who have not been shortlisted for interview once the recruitment process is complete. The shortlisted candidates’ CVs and related information is kept until after the successful candidate’s probation period, which can be 6 months from their start date.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF YOUR INFORMATION
Our company is located in the UK and uses a secure off-sight data back-up service located in the European Economic Area (EEA). We never transfer your personal information out of the EEA and we take all steps to ensure that it is adequately encrypted in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
Your Right to Object
We process your data only on the basis of legitimate business interest.
Your Right to Withdraw Consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent for our use of your information in reliance of your consent. You can do this by contacting us using any of the details in the section: Who We Are.
Your Other Rights and Choices
You also have other choices and rights in respect of the information that we hold about you, including: • The right to request access to the information that we hold about you to check that we are acting lawfully • The right to receive a copy of any information we hold about you in a structured, commonly-used, machine readable format or in another format of your choice • The right to ask us to correct information we hold about you if it is inaccurate or incomplete • The right to ask us, in certain circumstances, to delete information we hold about you. You may exercise your rights and choices by contacting us using the details in the section: Who We Are.
Your Right to Complain
Please contact us if you have any questions or are unhappy about the way your information is used. We hope we will be able to resolve any problems or issues you may.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint about us and our use of your information to the UK Information Commissioner’s Office.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
We may make changes to this Privacy Notice from time to time. We will post any changes to our website.
This Privacy Notice was updated on 21 May 2018.
When you visit our website we may send your browser a cookie. A cookie is a small file placed on your computer or mobile phone's browser that helps us recognise you when you return to our website and can tell us whether or not you've visited the site before. Your browser will tell us if you have these cookies, and if you don't, we may generate new ones. Cookies contain information which is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
|Cookie Title||Cookie Name||Purpose||Duration of Cookie|
|First Party Cookies||PHPSESSID||This cookie has multiple uses relating to the user's session; we use this cookie for the following things: 1. To store the logged in user's username and a 128bit encrypted key. This information is required to allow a user to stay logged in to a website without needing to submit their username and password for each page visited. Without this cookie, a user is unable to proceed to areas of the website that require authenticated access. 2. To store a user’s shopping basket. No personal information is stored in this cookie.||When you close your browser|
|First Party Cookies||popup||This cookie is necessary for the functionality of the website signup popup. When the users submit the form or click close, the cookie records, they have seen it and won’t reappear for 60 days.||Six months|
|Google Universal Analytics||_ga||This cookie is used to distinguishes unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports.||Two years from set/update|
|Google Universal Analytics||_gat||This cookie is used to help the performance of _ga cookie and to throttle the data request rate.||One minute|
|Google Universal Analytics||_gid||This cookie is used to distinguishes unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier.||One day|
|Google Tag Manager||_gat_UA-xxxxxxxxxx||This helps us store information about the user's preferences, and also allow us to customise our site and to provide you with offers that are targeted at your individual||Two years from set/update|
|Instagram.com||csrftoken||This cookie helps prevent Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) attacks.||One year|
|Instagram.com||rur||Used to distinguish you from other users and show you relevant content, improve your experience, and help protect you, Instagram and our users.||Two years|
|Facebook Pixel||Fr||This cookie records information about a user's browser session, which it sends to Facebook, along with an anonymised version of the Facebook ID and the URL viewed. It allows us to target our Facebook ads to audiences of people who have visited our Website. It is also used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real-time bidding from third party advertisers.||Three months|
Our website (https://www.popwalls.co.uk/) contains links to third party websites and email addresses. By clicking on those links or enabling these connections you may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these websites and are not responsible for their privacy policies. Please ensure that you read the privacy policies on any such external websites.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been placed on our web site and how to manage and delete them, visit:
www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
If you do not agree with the described use of the cookies on this website and do not wish to disable cookies, we respectfully ask that you do not use this website.